Interested in moving from a senior sales leader to the top revenue position within an organization? This program teaches how CROs think differently from a sales leader, and what CROs are concentrating on, such as marketing, sales, business development, and ultimately customer success.
CROs will be able to look across business and industry for chances to grow current revenue streams, as well as develop new ones.
Chief Revenue Officer
Our focus is developing the next generation of Chief Revenue Officers by providing them with the skills necessary to:
Develop an operational plan to execute the sales strategy
Create an organization-wide sales strategy focused on business as a whole including:
- Defining the sales process (prospecting, leads, pipeline, closing, CRM)
- Designing sales staffing model (structure, coaching, mentoring)
- Revenue goals and timeline (reporting, data driven)
- Identifying target markets and potential partners (customer development, current customer adoption)
- Developing a go-to-market strategy and market sizing (marketing, budget, resources, approach, pricing, client touch points)
- Working with executive leaders to develop “buy-in” across the organization to increase revenue and market space